Hello Potential Bravo Associate!
Bravo is currently seeking an IT Account Executive that will be responsible for developing sales opportunities with both established and new customers. We provide professional and managed services for several customers, and we are looking for a solid sales/BD individual to start with us to support our infrastructure and security practice.
Specifically, this position in partnership with the technical team, is responsible for lead generation, account planning, new account development and/or the expansion of opportunities within existing accounts. The A/E is expected to become proficient with offered products and services using technical, organizational and client knowledge to influence and assist customers in applying products/services to satisfy their needs, resulting in revenue generation and profit growth.
Our focus is in 4 key areas: Security, Mobility, Infrastructure and Cloud Services. The right individual will have experience:
- Plan and carry out all sales activities to develop new business accounts or areas in the market for managed IT Services.
- Develop and manage strategic IT roadmaps/budgets, project plans and schedules for client companies.
- Maintaining relevant knowledge/skills of various IT solutions, such as networking infrastructure, private and public cloud infrastructure, data security and client end-point management
- Work closely with engineering team members to develop quotes/proposals; communicate concepts to technical and non-technical key decision makers.
- Develop strong interpersonal relationships with clients, technology teams, and channel partners
- Gain knowledge and insight to customer's business initiatives and challenges and propose solutions to satisfy these needs.
- Develop and maintain a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities within assigned accounts; accurately maintain sales forecasts as required by management.
- Formulate and implement comprehensive account management strategy to achieve plan across existing and new assigned accounts.
- Be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and managing quality of product and service delivery.
- Work with back office to ensure timely contract completion/renewal, sales bookings, and manage installs
- 2+ years of consultative sales experience working in IT managed service industry including security services, networking, data back-up/recovery, VOIP/Telephony, cloud technology offerings and project services.
- Experienced with both prem-based and cloud technology solutions is required
- Demonstrated proficiency with sales prospecting and closing, sales plan management, selling to customer needs, territory management, market knowledge, presentation skills and professionalism measured by customer retention and repeat business
- Hunter mentality is required to open new territories.
- Demonstrated and verifiable track record of achievement.
- Good knowledge of technology and the industry channel dynamics
- Willingness to learn and master the use of sales management software for time tracking, CRM, sales records, email blasts and general sales activities.
- College degree a plus
- Strong PC skills, including expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
You will have many arrows in your quiver to help sell, and the entire Bravo team is here to assist with your success with anything required. Whether you are working with our clients that have hundreds of employees up to our clients that have hundreds of thousands of employees, we are here to help everyone be successful.
To be considered or this position, submit a resume to careers at bravoconsulting.net which highlights your experience and strengths as it relates to this position.