Consulting Network Security Engineer
Hello Potential Bravo Associate!
We provide professional and managed services for several customers, and we are looking for a solid individual to start with us to support our infrastructure and security practice. We are looking for a security engineer in order to lead some really great account engagements for our enterprise customers.
We need quality engineers that are fantastic communicators with a customer focus - and of course a fun individual to join the team. The culture of Bravo and the experiences from our end users is based on the quality of the resources that are on board. If you want to grow your career quickly with a great group of people in an organization undergoing tremendous growth, please review the details below.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work to scope engagements and associated level of effort in order to meet customer requirements.
- Work with customer to design security architectures and programs in order to support future scalability and availability requirements.
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the customer requirements. (e.g., firewalls, IPS, Network Access Control, Advanced Threat Protection Solutions, Netflow Security Solutions, Encryption, etc)
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues as needed
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Work with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
Role and Responsibilities
- Proven hands-on network security engineering experience
- CISSP and/or CISA Desired. Yes, we said it. Show us you care about security even without these certifications.
- Deep understanding of security technologies and protocols.
- Must be able to take on a project from start to finish, drive requirements for the customer, build architectures and work a solution from end-to-end.
- Must encompass security into all aspects of engagement, from design requirements to implementation to handover.
- Must love to help people and have a great ability to interact and communicate effectively with end users.
- Must gain respect and confidence of end users by consistently delivering high quality support.
- Demonstrate a high degree of responsibility and initiative.
- Strong analytical ability to troubleshoot and resolve a large variety of technical issues.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple simultaneous technical activities.
- Consulting Experience designing solutions for multiple customers.
- NAC Deployment Experience is key, we do a lot of NAC engagements. (Cisco ISE, Aruba ClearPass, ForeScout).
- Cisco Advanced Security Technologies - Stealthwatch, Tetration, AppDynamics, WSA, ESA, AMP, ThreatGrid
- Wireless Site Survey and Troubleshooting Experience.
- 5 years experience performing network administration
- 3 years experience designing, implementing, and administering security solutions with some of the following vendors:
- Firewalls: Cisco ASA/FTD, Palo Alto Networks, Juniper, Fortinet
- Network Access Control: Cisco ISE, ForeScout, Aruba ClearPass
- Mobile Device Management/EMM Tools (AirWatch, MobileIron)
- Firewall Assessment/Management Tools (Algosec, Firemon)
- Risk Management Tools
- Encryption Tools
To be considered or this position, submit a resume to careers at bravoconsulting.net which highlights your experience and technical strengths as it relates to this position.