Network Engineer - L2
Hello Potential Bravo Associate!
We provide managed services for several customers, and we are looking for a solid individual to start with us to support our infrastructure practice. We are looking for a network engineer to support some really great account engagements for our enterprise customers.
We need quality engineers that are fantastic communicators with a customer focus - and of course a fun individual to join the team. The culture of Bravo and the experiences from our end users is based on the quality of the resources that are on board. If you want to grow your career quickly with a great group of people in an organization undergoing tremendous growth, please review the details below.
- Work with customer to design architectures for network to support future scalability and availability requirements.
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, wireless, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
- Work with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Proven hands-on network engineering experience
- CCNP or higher (CCIE and/or CISSP highly valued)
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS)
- Must be able to take on a project from start to finish, drive requirements for the customer, build architectures and work a solution from end-to-end.
- Must encompass security into all aspects of engagement, from design requirements to implementation to handover.
- Must love to help people and have a great ability to interact and communicate effectively with end users.
- Must gain respect and confidence of end users by consistently delivering high quality support.
- Demonstrate a high degree of responsibility and initiative in administering the helpdesk environment.
- Strong analytical ability to troubleshoot and resolve a large variety of technical issues.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple simultaneous technical activities.
- Ability to work independently in the core helpdesk discipline with minimal supervision.
- 5 years experience performing network administration
- 3 years experience designing and administering Local and Wide Area Networks and security technologies with some of the following vendors:
- Route/Switch: Cisco, Juniper, HP
- Firewalls: Cisco ASA, Palo Alto Networks, Juniper, Fortinet
- Wireless: Cisco, Meraki, Aruba
- Consulting Experience designing networks for multiple customers.
- Wireless Site Survey Experience.
- NAC Experience is a big plus, we do a lot of NAC engagements. (Cisco ISE, Aruba ClearPass, ForeScout, Bradford Networks)
To be considered or this position, submit a resume and cover letter which highlights your experience and technical strengths as it relates to this position along with your salary history.